LORD GIVE US THE RIGHT LEADER AS OUR NEW PRESIDENT IN AMERICA #2017




2 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
1 Timothy 2:1 King James Version (KJV)

Watch the video by clicking this link {bit.ly/1WSPJ4P}

We are getting to that time of the year! Where we will all decide who will be our new president! Let’s take time to pray for America… That GOD will give us the right person as our leader someone who will do the will of GOD without compromise!

1. LORD LET YOUR GRACE AND MERCY DIRECT THE STEPS OF THE LEADER YOU WANT FOR AMERICA INTO PRESIDENCY, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
2 Corinthians 12:9 King James Version (KJV)


2. LORD ALL THAT IS NEEDED TO INSTALL THE RIGHT LEADER FOR AMERICA, FATHER HELP US TO DO IT, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

21 The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.
Proverbs 21:1 King James Version (KJV)



3. LORD GRANT THE NEW PRESIDENT THE WISDOM TO RULE US RIGHT AND RESTORE THE LOST GLORY OF THE COUNTRY, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
James 1:5 King James Version (KJV)


14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 King James Version (KJV)14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

2 Chronicles 7:14 King James Version (KJV)

 You can have a remarkable life, which starts with a close relationship with #JESUS… Improve on your relationship with JESUS by clicking this link… bit.ly/1sSoSWf



Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)


Get the latest and previous  Write-ups  by clicking on this link http://t.co/czgOSxeODi


I will not forget thy word. Psalm 119:16

THE GRACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU, AMEN

GOD BLESS YOU!



HAVE A NICE DAY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Praying for Students, Teachers and Schools

Pray & Fast for War Veterans