#Greatness #Call2Duty #Issue23 #ChristianFollowTrain



But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 2Corinthians 12:9
My Pastor on Sunday said, that if we know that talent is given to us as a gift from GOD. Which means we are enjoying GOD’S #Grace to get such benefits, then why don’t we depend on HIS grace for greatness.
Most of us get distracted with our talent that we can do it on our own, forgetting GOD can help us and we would achieve greatness.


From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another.
John 1:16 NIV
1 Pray that GOD give me your divine grace to achieve greatness
The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
Psalm 23:1
2 Pray GOD help me to trust in you during hard times
The appetite of the laboring man laboreth for him; For his mouth urgeth him [thereto].
Proverbs 16:26 ASV


3 Pray GOD help not to be distracted but keep you in full view as achieve greatness with my talent for you GOD.

IF MY people, who are called by MY NAME, will humble themselves and pray and seek MY FACE and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

Check out new daily posts on these various social networks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Praying for Students, Teachers and Schools

Pray & Fast for War Veterans