Christian Faith




Christian Faith is faced with a lot of things, that many are finding it hard to be steadfast!


12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.
1 Corinthians 10:12 King James Version (KJV)

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Hebrews 12:2 King James Version (KJV)


1. LORD help we Christians to be steadfast, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths.
Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
Psalm 25:4-5 King James Version (KJV)


58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
1 Corinthians 15:58  King James Version (KJV)

2. LORD help us to be faithful to the end, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)
Hebrews 10:23 King James Version (KJV)

3. LORD strengthen us to wait on you to the end, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lord is your strength.
Nehemiah 8:10 King James Version (KJV)

31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as                                       eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.                                         Isaiah 40:31 King James Version (KJV)

4. LORD uphold our #Faith, that we will be strong and mighty in the Land, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

10 For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone.
11 Teach me thy way, O Lord; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.
Psalm 86:10-11 King James Version (KJV)

5. LORD help and teach us to forgive one another, as YOU forgive us, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

10 Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.
Psalm 143:10 King James Version (KJV)

 It is GOD’S command that we love, but many Christians are finding it hard to love and they are not acting as expected to, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
1 John 4:7-8 King James Version (KJV)

6. LORD teach we Christians to love as expected, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
1 John 4:7-8 King James Version (KJV)

7. Let's pray that GOD will heal the world of diseases like Ebola, cancer and many more, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
John 14:13-14 King James Version (KJV)


8. Let's pray that GOD will help bring back our girls, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Plead my cause, O Lord, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me.
Psalm 35:1-16 King James Version (KJV)


9. LORD hault the works of Boko Haram against Nigeria, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.
Psalm 68:1 King James Version (KJV)

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 King James Version (KJV)


You want a turnaround in the events of your life? Get closer with JESUS (James 4:8)
by clicking this link bit.ly/1sSoSWf

GOD BLESS YOU!!

Have a nice day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Praying for Students, Teachers and Schools

Pray & Fast for War Veterans