Pray for Restoration for Nations affected with Natural Disaster




 25And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. 

26And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

 27And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:25-27


Many Nations have been affected by natural disasters and people have lost a lot, lets pray that GOD will Restore them.

1. LORD Thank you for people who survived and are alive.

He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds. Psalm 147 vs. 3

2. LORD be close to the grieving heart and console them, for all those lost close family and friends, and also have lost properties and many more.

3. LORD help people whose lives have been turned upside down, help rebuild their lives again, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14




You want a turnaround in the events of your life? Get closer with JESUS (James 4:8)
by clicking this link http://bit.ly/1sSoSWf

 8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)

THE GRACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU, IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
GOD BLESS YOU!!
Have a nice day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Praying for Students, Teachers and Schools

Pray & Fast for War Veterans

Dear LORD grant Justice for all!