Pray for the next Nigerian Tenure



#Call2Duty A time to pray  for Christians and the world at large.

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
1 Timothy 2:1King James Version (KJV)

The elections are postponed, let’s take advantage of this to pray for it that all will be well.
The next regime in Nigeria will affect everyone, including those in the diaspora…. Please Pray with all your #Heart…

1. Let’s pray that GOD will give us divine Leaders that will cause a #Great #Transformation in the country, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
John 14:14 King James Version (KJV)

2. Let’s pray that in the next #Regime that Nigerians will accept the elected leaders, without wars and disputes, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
Psalm 122:6 King James Version (KJV)

3. Let’s pray that the LORD will give Nigerians the #Wisdom to vote for the right persons, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
James 1:5 King James Version (KJV)


4. Let’s Pray that GOD will direct all electoral personnel  to do the right thing at all times, that they will avoid anything illegal, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
Incline not my heart to any evil thing, to practise wicked works with men that work iniquity: and let me not eat of their dainties.
Psalm 141:4 King James Version (KJV)

5. Let’s pray that GOD will give all electoral personnel, the #Grace to stand for the right thing, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
2 Corinthians 12:9 King James Version (KJV)

6. Let’s pray that every means of illegal operations before and during the election that GOD should not let it hold, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.
Psalm 68:1 King James Version (KJV)

7. Let's pray for the upcoming 2015 elections in Nigeria, that it will happen peacefully and the right people will be elected without problems.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
Psalm 122:6 King James Version (KJV)

8. Let's pray that GOD will heal the world of diseases like Ebola, cancer and many more

13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
John 14:13-14 King James Version (KJV)

9. Let's pray that GOD will help bring back our girls!

Plead my cause, O Lord, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me.
Psalm 35:1-16 King James Version (KJV)

10. LORD hault the works of Boko Haram against Nigeria!

Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.
Psalm 68:1 King James Version (KJV)

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2Chronicles 7:14 King James Version (KJV)


You want a turnaround in the events of your life? Get closer with JESUS (James 4:8)
by clicking this link bit.ly/1sSoSWf

GOD BLESS YOU!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Praying for Students, Teachers and Schools

Pray & Fast for War Veterans