Pray for #Nigeria… LORD heal her of corruption



 

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

2 Chronicles 7:14 King James Version (KJV)

 

Many things have been tried to help ensure, Nigeria is healed of corruption, but they have all failed.

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28 King James Version (KJV)

JESUS says we should come to HIM with our problems and HE will give us rest. Let’s cry to HIM about the situations of Nigeria, and HE will surely heal us of every form of corruption.

1.  Let’s pray that GOD will heal our land of corruption.

O Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.

Psalm 30:2 King James Version (KJV)


2. Let’s pray that that GOD will teach every Nigerian, how to be law abiding and avoid to cut corners

33 Teach me, O Lord, the way of thy statutes; and I shall keep it unto the end.

Psalm 119:33 King James Version (KJV)

 
3. Let’s pray that GOD will remove from every heart of Nigerian, a heart of corruption and give us a heart of righteousness.

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

Ezekiel 36:26 King James Version (KJV)


 
4. Let's pray for the upcoming elections in Nigeria, that GOD will elect the right leaders peacefully!

 

5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

  

5. Let's pray that GOD should hault the works of Boko Haram in Nigeria, ISIS around the world and bring back our girls, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

 

Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. Psalm 68:1

 

6. Let's pray Christians facing trials and tribulations in many countries like Iraq and Nigeria, around the world that GOD will revive and strengthen their faith, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

 
18 The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. Psalm 34:18

 
7. Let's pray that GOD will heal the world of diseases like Ebola, cancer and many more, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

 
13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

John 14:13-14 King James Version (KJV)

 

 

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

2 Chronicles 7:14 King James Version (KJV)

 

 
You want a turnaround in the events of your life? Get closer with JESUS (James 4:8)

by clicking this link bit.ly/1sSoSWf

GOD BLESS YOU!!


Have a nice day!

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Praying for Students, Teachers and Schools

Pray & Fast for War Veterans