Christians in #Military

Christians in the military

13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
John 15:13
We have many Christians laying down their lives in the frontlines, trying to keep us safe. Many of us can't do it, but GOD has granted them the #Grace to, lets pray for them that HE WILL CONTINUE TO SUSTAIN THEM.
1. LORD FOR ALL THE CHRISTIANS YOU HAVE CALLED INTO THE MILITARY, GRANT THEM THE GRACE TO FULFILL YOUR CALLING AND  PURPOSE IN THERE, IN JESUS NAME.
9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
2 Corinthians 12:9King James Version (KJV)

2.LORD PROTECT THEM FROM THE HAND OF THE EVIL ONE, AND BRING THEM HOME SAFE AND SOUND, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.


18 I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.
2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
3 I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
Psalm 18:1-3King James Version (KJV)


3. LORD GRANT THEM VICTORY ON ALL SIDES AGAINST THE ENEMY, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

29 For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.
30 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.
31 For who is God save the Lord? or who is a rock save our God?
32 It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.
Psalm 18:29-32 King James Version (KJV)






14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 King James Version (KJV)14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.


2 Chronicles 7:14 King James Version (KJV)





 You can have a remarkable life, which starts with a close relationship with #JESUS… Improve on your relationship with JESUS by clicking this link… bit.ly/1sSoSWf

8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)



Get the latest and previous  Write-ups  by clicking on this link http://t.co/czgOSxeODi


I will not forget thy word. Psalm 119:16



THE GRACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU, AMEN

GOD BLESS YOU!

HAVE A NICE DAY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Praying for Students, Teachers and Schools

Pray & Fast for War Veterans

Dear LORD grant Justice for all!