Christians in the waiting #Room




31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31King James Version (KJV)
There are many Christians waiting on GOD for one thing or the other.... Lets take some out to pray for them, that GOD will strengthen them and give them the ability to keep on holding on.
1. LORD TO ALL THE CHRISTIANS HOLDING ONTO YOU FOR A BREAKTHROUGH, DAD BE THERE FOR THEM, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
2 Corinthians 12:9King James Version (KJV)



2. LORD KEEP ALL CHRISTIANS STEADFAST IN FAITH, AS THEY WAIT ON YOU, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
1 Corinthians 15:58 King James Version (KJV)

3. LORD GRANT CHRISTIANS WAITING ON YOU THE GRACE NOT TO TURN TO THE LEFT OR RIGHT OR DECIDE TO FOLLOW ANOTHER PATH, OTHER THAN YOU, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
“Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil.” Proverbs 4:27



14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
 2 Chronicles 7:14 King James Version (KJV)14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

 2 Chronicles 7:14 King James Version (KJV)




 You can have a remarkable life, which starts with a close relationship with #JESUS… Improve on your relationship with JESUS by clicking this link… bit.ly/1sSoSWf
8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)


Get the latest and previous  Write-ups  by clicking on this link http://t.co/czgOSxeODi

 I will not forget thy word. Psalm 119:16


THE GRACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU, AMEN
GOD BLESS YOU!
HAVE A NICE DAY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Praying for Students, Teachers and Schools

Pray & Fast for War Veterans

Dear LORD grant Justice for all!