Praying for Me.... Oluwabamigbe Oluwatayo... Light Blessing Forever





Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Matthew 5:14

November 6th Thursday 2014 is my birthday..... So today's #Call2Duty will be dedicated in praying for me

1. Let's pray that I get a clear cut Revelation of GOD for my life Philippians 3:10-14

2. Let's pray that I live my life, with #JESUS being the #Goal of my #Life Hebrews 12:2

3. Let's pray that the HOLY-SPIRIT will use me fully John 14:26; 16:13

4. Let's pray for the ministry that GOD has put in my hand... That it will stand for integrity of GOD'S WORD and      it will continue to improve....  2Timothy 4

5. Let's pray that GOD would let HIS peace rain in the 2015 election. Matt 7:7

6. Let's pray that GOD will help bring back our girls! 2Chron 7:14

  If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2Chron 7:14

You want a turn around in the events of your life, get closer with JESUS by clicking this link bit.ly/1u1KjHY

GOD BLESS YOU!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Praying for Students, Teachers and Schools

Pray & Fast for War Veterans