The Recipe to get closer to GOD is this...




This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
Joshua 1:8  King James Version ( KJV)

You can start with this.... And as you continue you will be able to increase the time you spend with GOD

1. Read your Bible [ King James Version] for 15 minutes
2. Worship for 10 minutes
3. Pray for 10 minutes

Do all 3 Day and Night.
The First 5 minutes of prayer speak in tongues inviting the HOLY SPIRIT

Use the rest to pray about the things in your life

And pick a day of the week when you fast and pray solely about the future, your career, your life and many more.... What you want to become...

Try this for a week I'm telling you your life won't remain the same



Don't just read the BIBLE any how have a BIBLE planner that will enable you to read it cover to cover it for at least a year [Click this link to view one].....

And you will see visions... You will know what GOD is saying concerning your life...


And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
Joel 2:28-29 King James Version (KJV)



You can go on with this only if you have a personal relationship with JESUS...

It's easy to start one if you don't have....Say these few words

"LORD JESUS I accept you into my life as my LORD and personal saviour... From now on I want you to take the lead... It's not about me anymore but about you... From now on I want you JESUS to be the only goal of my LIFE In JESUS name I have prayed"

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Romans 10:10-11 King James Version (KJV)




Now you're Christian... You now have to fight for your relationship with JESUS day and night... Read the WORD... Tell HIM how you feel, what's bothering, when you do this you're praying.... And love to worship it's an amazing experience...


10 For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.
Psalm 84:10 King James Version (KJV)

Know this before you turn to man for counsel remember the HOLY SPIRIT and ask HIM for help....

26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
John 14:26 King James Version (KJV)

After doing all this you need to start attending a BIBLE believing church. Ask the HOLY SPIRIT, on which church you would love to attend, and HE will surely lead you.



7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Matthew 7:7-8 King James Version (KJV)

122 I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the Lord.

Psalm 122:1 King James Version (KJV)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Praying for Students, Teachers and Schools

Pray & Fast for War Veterans

Dear LORD grant Justice for all!