Faith and Faithfulness



18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 18:18-19King James Version (KJV)

#Call2Duty a time to pray and fast for the Christian Faith 2Chronicles 7:14

1. Let's pray that anything and anyone that wants to stand against the Christian #FAITH... That GOD should stand against them



4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) 5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
 2Corinthians 10:4-5 King James Version (KJV)




2. Pray that FATHER let me be found #FAITHFUL this end time.

 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life. Revelations 2:10 King James Version (KJV)


 3.  LORD let me grow in #FAITH daily.
But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.

But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.
1 Corinthians 12:31 King James Version (KJV)

4. LORD please help us deal with Boko Haram and bring back our girls.



 Plead my cause, O Lord, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me.
 Psalm 35:1


 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2Chronicles 7:14

You want a turnaround in the events of your life, get closer with JESUS by clicking this link bit.ly/1sSoSWf

GOD BLESS YOU!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Praying for Students, Teachers and Schools

Pray & Fast for War Veterans