#Revival



Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. Matthew 18:18-19

#Call2Duty it’s a time when we Christians take time to pray and fast for ourselves and our World.

1. Let’s pray for the revival of CHRIST in Nigeria, that HE will take first place in Nigeria.

And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.                                       
Joel 2:25 King James Version (KJV)


2. Let’s pray for the peace of Nigeria

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
Psalm 122:6 King James Version (KJV)


3. Let’s pray for the out pour of the SPIRIT of GOD on the CHRISTIAN populace around the world. That we all seek the truth

28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
Joel 2:28-29 King James Version (KJV)

4. Let’s pray that GOD would let HIS peace rain in the 2015 election.

13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
John 14:13-14 King James Version (KJV)

5. Let's pray that GOD will help bring back our girls!

 14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2Chronicles 7:14 King James Version (KJV)

You want a turnaround in the events of your life….
Get closer to JESUS by clicking this link...  bit.ly/1sSoSWf


Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; Ephesians 6:18








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Praying for Students, Teachers and Schools

Pray & Fast for War Veterans

Dear LORD grant Justice for all!