Praying against fornication and abortion

[ This post was written 9th of July 2013 ]
As we Pray and Fast Today……

Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.
Psalm 102:13King James Version (KJV)


I couldn't believe it as he told me that a certain Lecturer  in my school has being demanding  for sex from a teenager, the man meant to be in his mid 50s, has failed the girl twice in his courses. He failed her in her 2nd and 3rd Year, due to the fact she refused him (because it will be a sin to GOD).
She's in her 3rd Year heading for the 4th Year, if she fails more than 2 courses, she would be asked to retake a whole academic calendar to make sure she passes all her courses.


I know what it’s like to retake a whole academic calendar, I'm in my 4th year, I've seen my mates retake it and its heartbreaking I tell you!

Due to many reasons I cannot proof this happening to you. But we all know this is rampant in many Nigerian Universities, and many Christian girls are being persecuted daily through this, and its life ruining.

1. Lets pray that GOD will strengthen these Christian girls that they would not fail in this test and GOD will arise in their lives and destroy the plan of the enemy over their lives.
Abortion is something that's not permitted in Christianity, but sometimes some things can arise and induce abortion. For a Christian nation like "Ireland", they had to permit abortion, when it’s life threatening.

 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
2 Corinthians 12:9King James Version (KJV)


2.  Lets pray that everything that induces abortion should be destroyed in JESUS NAME

 The lawmakers just signed it to law that abortion should be allowed; you can imagine what Christian lawmakers went and are still going through. Forced to support abortion.


 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. John 13:14

3. Let's pray that GOD will empower them to stand for CHRIST till the very end

When the Lord shall build up Zion, he shall appear in his glory.
Psalm 102:16King James Version (KJV)

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2Chronicles 7:14

You want a turnaround in the events of your life, get closer with JESUS by clicking this link bit.ly/1sSoSWf

GOD BLESS YOU!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Praying for Students, Teachers and Schools

Pray & Fast for War Veterans