Pray for Peace



Call2Duty... a time to pray and fast for the Christian Faith and our world at large 2Chronicles 7:14

1. Let's pray for the peace of our Nation.

Commit thy works unto the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be established.
Proverbs 16:3

2. Let's pray that the PRINCE of PEACE, that he  will flow through the Nations, and cause strife to cease.
Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.
Psalm 68:1, Isaiah 9:6


3. Let's pray that GOD would let HIS peace rain in the 2015 election.
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. Psalm 122:6

4. Let's pray that GOD will help bring back our girls!
Plead my cause, O Lord, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me.
Psalm 35:1-16King James Version (KJV)


14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2Chronicles 7:14

Be a better Christian today, by having a Closer Relationship with JESUS by clicking this link bit.ly/1sSoSWf


GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Praying for Students, Teachers and Schools

Pray & Fast for War Veterans